Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tux

I know at least one of you who will be drooling over my boots. I love them, too. They were pricey but so worth it. Been through Connecticut winters and any chance I have to wear them down here.

And the tuxedo jacket actually belonged to Lissy from A Girl in Boston. I bought it off her last month and had the sleeves shortened cause I have dyno stumpy arms. 

So why the tux? We had a holiday luncheon at work and thought it was a good excuse to pair with some jeans (normally only acceptable on Fridays). I've said it before, if I could wear jeans and blazers every day, I'd be a happy camper.







{Tuxedo blazer: Stella McCartney for H&M | Shirt: J Crew | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Dolce & Gabanna}


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Drooling is right. Over the boots & jacket. Ordered the Cole Haan lunargrand wingtips in black python. Not nearly as cool as yours, but perfect with just about anything I wear. Was thinking about getting ribbon laces for them....

    ReplyDelete