Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Prison Stripes

Horizontal stripes on a plus-sized woman?! Gasp!

I actually love these Gap pants. They are extremely comfortable and for some odd reason, quite flattering. Maybe it's because I always pair them with a dark too that covers my hips. And can we talk about the sleeveless top?  Do you remember when Target did their collection with Philip Lim? I think this was the only piece I ordered and love how thick it is. Very nicely constructed as well. Too bad I don't like my bare arms. I also don't think it's professional to wear sleeveless tops to work. It's too casual, even in Florida.






{Pants: Gap | Top: 3.1 Philip Lim for Target | Sweater: J. Crew | Shoes: Zara}


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This plus size jumpsuits and rompers could be a good outfit for your work or could be a formal wear too.

    ReplyDelete