Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Holiday Lunch

My department at work had a casual holiday lunch yesterday and I wanted to wear something that had some traditional holiday colors without being too "hey look at my red and green obvious Christmas outfit."

I've only worn this shirt a couple of times as I'm not a big fan of anything too close to my neck. Hence the reason why I don't wear a lot of scarves (and I live in flippin' Florida), turtlenecks (again - Florida), or anything that feels like it might choke me. I'm also not a fan of thin or sheer fabrics as I feel they just enhance my chest and that is one area that just doesn't need additional attention.

So I may start to rotate this blouse out of my wardrobe. I also adore these shoes but they killed my feet yesterday. 





{Blouse: J Crew | Pants: Gap | Shoes: Alice and Olivia}


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love your top and would definitely wear it. Its so pretty. It doesn't look bad on you from the picture. I think you look good in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sandra! I love the navy and green colors but just not crazy about the material.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Your top is so cute. I love the color green and black combination. You can find also the great sale of plus size denim skirts knee length at Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sweater. Very beautiful to see. Wonderful, standard and fashionable. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Nice combination. Hoping to have like this. Click below to choose your favorite product.

    boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete