Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Little Camo and Eddie

Today was a pretty cool day. Nice weather, easy day at work, and a hilarious time with Eddie Izzard. Unlike the last comedy fest we went to in a big stadium, this one was at a small concert hall in Clearwater with Q&A after. Much more our speed. Eddie gave a great performance with an hour and a half of belly laughs, intermission, and another half hour to wrap things up. Well worth the money and great seats.

And although I don't talk religion on my blog, I will talk a bit about it now. I was raised Catholic but am now Atheist. I don't believe in a Christian God or any deity. It took me awhile to get to this place but I feel very free and believe it or not, more enlightened. I believe in being good and kind to one another, although I don't always practice that. I believe in science, education, and questioning things that just are or stuff I grew up hearing. I don't believe in Pascal's Wager and I have no fear of what will become of me after death. It's a calm and peaceful way of living that I know doesn't suit most but works for me.

Eddie Izzard also feels this way and has a lovely way of presenting his ideas on religion. And he's just fucking funny.




{Shirt: J. Crew | Pants: JC Penney | Shoes: Tom's}







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of your tops. Also, this black button down shirt men could be a good formal wear for mens casual clothing too.

    ReplyDelete