Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Tuxedo

Why do manufacturers insist on sewing pockets shut on pants? What is the point? Do they present better in the store? Do they lie flatter for shipping? Cause you know we're just going to cut them open while we have them on and are contortioning our bodies into frustrating positions cause taking them off and doing this would be too rational.

I do love me some tuxedo pants, though. These are a little gem I got a couple months back at Gap. Aren't they adorbs? Black and blue, paired with another one of those Loft Utility blouses and my ever painful Prada brogues. I swear I will beat the blisters one of these days.





Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Obviously I want the entire outfit. The last time we discussed shoes, I meant to tell you that I have a GORGEOUS pair of Marc Jacobs oxfords. Eggplant patent leather, size 9. Found them on eBay and was SO BUMMED when they didn't fit. (My fit are slightly wide.) I don't want to Goodwill them. Tried a consignment store, but it didn't work. Not sure what to do. Know anyone that might like them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're killing me, Smalls! Those sound gorgeous. Too bad I'm a 7.5/8. But wait til you see the burgundy beauties I got a couple weeks ago. Have you considered Poshmark or reselling on eBay?
      Niki

      Delete
  2. They are so beautiful. I'm an 8.5, but I thought the 9 would work. Sadly, no. I was thinking about Poshmark. Jewel tones are my weakness -- can't wait to see the burgundy!

    ReplyDelete