Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DOT COM

Dots dots dots everywhere. After having this shirt for years (you've seen it quite a few times on my blog), I finally got the color coordination right this time. It's blue, Niki, not black. Picked up a pair of $20 jeans a couple weeks ago during Macy's one-day special (although Macy's seems to have a one-day specials every weekend). They're another pair of jeans that can pass for pants at work. Gives my dry cleaning bill a break. And I paired them with the Prada oxfords that I've stalked for almost a year. 

Was gonna pull the trigger on them last December at the Prada outlet in Orlando but $350 was just too much. I was randomly doing a search for them on eBay a couple months ago and the timing was perfect as these were listed brand new for $120 OBO. OBO? Are you kidding me? So I offered $100 as did 9 others. But I was first in line. Winning!








{Shirt: J Crew | Jeans: | Style & Co | Shoes: Prada}

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Those are the best shoes in the history of shoes. I want them. Actually there is an entire list of your shoes that I want........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with these shoes. But do tell which ones you like. You never know what I'm willing to part with.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. First ones that come to mind are your to die for black D&G boots!!!!! I read today's post & cracked up laughing over "dude shoes." I can not resist a wing tip. Or menswear inspired loafer! Patent leather or velvet & I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, my beloved D&G boots. I love those shoes so much that while our CT house was on the market, I made my hubby go to the storage unit just to see if there was any chance I could have them for our first FL winter after returning home. No such luck. Had to wait until the following August to get my pretties back. And I'll never let them go. :-) but glad to see you have the same tastes in shoes. You would have loved my furry, too-tight Chanel rain boots that I sold on eBay. They were beautiful (and very expensive).
      Niki

      Delete