Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Best Blouse Ever!

I've been doing some damage at Loft lately. I just love fall clothes more than any other season and Loft is bringing their A game with lots of burgundy and jewel colors - my favorite!

I don't normally buy silk or thin polyester type blouses. With my large chest, I feel like I need thicker fabrics. Plus I never know how button downs with fit across my chest. I'm often left with gapping. But not with this utility blouse. Holy grail in fit, fabric, cut, and care. I hand washed this blouse in Woolite and hung to dry. Best part? No ironing!! So I ordered two more!





{Blouse: Loft | Pants: ASOS (old) | Shoes: Zara}
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Niki! You look terrific: hair, makeup and outfit. Dare I say the break from blogging agreed with you? Welcome back. You keep it real and grounded!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm not putting the pressure on myself to blog as often. If I miss a week, so be it. I'd rather show quality posts than quantity. Thanks for sticking with me and for your lovely comment.
      Niki

      Delete