Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

The World According to Michael

Macy's just needs to change their name to "Kors." What is it with the domination of this fashion line? I've never been a big fan. Always thought his stuff was the cheaper chicken to Coach. But after visiting my local Macy's this weekend, that is clearly not the case. The mammoth display has pushed lill' 'ol Coach to the sidelines. 


And it didn't stop there. He's at the front entrance as well. Felt like I was walking through a sea of mainstream followers. 


So what is the appeal? Price point? The ability to dress like clones? Is it a regional thing? And when will it pass? 

I'll admit that the muted fall handbag colors are pleasing as is the basic structure, but give me a Kate Spade any day over Kors. Or something funky like this Betsy Johnson milk carton bag.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment