Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fluffy Lashes and Yummy Pumpkins

Do you hoard your Sephora points? Up until last weekend, I had over 600 points. Never saw anything that made me want to redeem them. I was at JC Penney's Sephora with my mom last Saturday and decided to cash them in. So glad I did. If you look at the couple of close-up pics of me this week, my lashes are pretty noticeable. Almost looks as if I have some falsies on. I love the look of false lashes but am terrible at applying them. So my best bet is lash fibers. So far so good with this kit (500 points). Haven't had any eye irritation and no smearing. I haven't tried anything else in the kit yet. Might try the obnoxiously fat crayon lipstick tomorrow. 


It's still 90 degrees here in Tampa. Ugh. Won't feel a cool down for at least another month. So I decided to usher in fall, y'all, with Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread mix and a pumpkin candle. Kitchen smelled so yummy.


Okay that's it for me this week. I'm taking a cooking class on Saturday and will share it with you next week. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment