Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pinstripe

This blazer is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S....Republic. Yeah, scratch that. Very lame attempt at a joke in my Nyquil coma. Are you sick, Niki? Nope. I take a little 1950s remedy some nights just to fall asleep so that I can get up before farm animals. And as I look at the Nyquil bottle, I just noticed the following: "PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse." Is Nyquil big with the kids these days?

So I'm trying something new. It's called the "Let's see if my sister, Rachel, can guess which building I'm using for my backdrop." I decided that I'd bring my camera to work (not the same as bring your child to work) and head out on my lunch break some days to snap blog pics. I knew this was a high traffic area but the building is empty. Still had people driving by and cutting through the parking lot looking at me like I was B-A-N... oh just stop!

 


 
{Blazer: Banana Republic | Jeans: Mossimo Boyfriend - Target | Shoes: Nine West | Tee: J. Crew | Sunglasses: Mosley Tribes}




 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely my kind of outfit. I do need to punch things up with some colorful shoes .. I always seem to buy, black, brown, black, brown, gray .. lol .. Gawd, I'm hopeless.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confession: those shoes used to be a weekly staple; before this pic I hadn't worn them in months. My go to shoe these days are my FitFlops for comfort.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Love this look, your natural hair looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a good hair day. They don't happen often. LOL!
      Niki

      Delete