Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

San Diego, Part II

Thought I would share some more pics of my trip to San Diego. I actually had two of these pics blown up to 16x20s and printed as black and white images. I reached out to our wedding photographer who suggested I get the prints done by mpix.com. What an awesome suggestion. The prints turned out wonderful and were on my doorstep two days after I ordered them. I then had another friend tell me that she's tried seven different print companies and mpix is her jam! She's also a professional photographer. I'm not being compensated to say any of this (c'mon, I've never been compensated for anything on this blog - I think I'd fall over and die if that were ever the case). I just think the quality is so much better than trusting your pics to any other online print service. I'll show you the black and white photos when I do the living room post (coming soon!).







 









 






Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures. I loved San Diego - my sister flew me out for my 50th birthday and we had a blast. Had ice cream at the Hotel del Coronado, took the train at the Zoo and even kayaked in the Bay. A sea lion joined us for part of that. Going back someday... Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had lunch on the deck at Hotel Coronado and then walked through the gift shops and all over the grounds. I've been to San Diego twice now and this hotel is one of my favorites. We actually have something similar here in FL - http://www.savethebiltmore.com/ that I was able to stay in about 12 years ago but has since fallen into disrepair. It's a beautiful old wooden hotel. I wasn't able to make it to the zoo or Old Towne this trip.
      Niki

      Delete