Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Tom Tom Club

I'm a little late to the Tom Tom club but man, these are some comfortable shoes.  Not comfortable in that I could walk miles in these but comfortable for work, trips to the store, etc. This is my third pair that my friend Christy told me about on Zulily. Husband got in on the discount action as well and got a camo pair of "sneakers" and some deck shoes. I think my feet are to the point where comfort and practicality is taking over. But they are still cute! I have a couple of complaints with Zulily - their site charged me twice for my order when it had technical difficulties processing it (it took 1.5 weeks to refund my money back to my Paypal account and then another 3 days to transfer back to my checking account) and it takes at least three weeks to get your order.

And as you can see, my bangs are getting long so it's time to chop off some length so they have a chance to catch up as I'm trying to grow them out. Awkward stage.

This weekend we tackle the ceiling as the floors are arriving next week, about two weeks early. And I fly out to San Diego on the 12th for a software conference. Still working late nights on the project at work so no close ups cause me so tired.



Shoes: Toms | Pants: Target | Sweater: J. Crew | Blouse: Ann Taylor

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment