Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a happy heart day! I'm working from home today, but this is what I wore to work yesterday. I've had this combo for quite a few months now. But you know that's how I roll. Stash it in the closet until the mood strikes.
 
I adore these Gap pants. I have a weakness for tuxedo stripes. I just think these are adorable and made for a really cute outfit. And my shoes. I've talked about them, right? I bought them around Christmastime and they are like walking on pillows. Serious comfort!

So any plans for the big day of amour? Hubby and I have not had much luck going to restaurants on VDay in the past. We would go to nice steakhouses only to end up being rushed, squeezed into tables, and being served a limited menu of dry, small steaks. Just not worth it. So we try to think of different things to do now. We're going to try a new pizza place and then make crème brulee followed by streaming a movie and then... (insert cheesy bow-chica-bow-wow music).

Have a good one!




 
{Pants: Gap (buy them here) | Sweater: J. Crew | Shoes: Skechers Go Walk (buy them here) | Lippies: Nars Dragon Girl}
 
 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. We are doing the oh-so-romantic "sitting on the bleachers at our grandson's basketball tournament" date tonight. With hot dogs - can you stand it!?!? He's very thoughtful all the time, though, so it's not like we have just this one night. Love the outfit, especially the red pants. Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost as much as I can stand our pizza feast! My hubby is very generous with gifts and since my bday falls 3 weeks after xmas, by the time Vday rolls around, I don't think hubby is really up for shelling out any more dough on this gal. And I don't blame him one bit. So we sit and talk about what we think would be romantic, inexpensive, and involves just spending time together. Ordering in is much cheaper than going to a restaurant. Same with streaming flicks off Amazon or Netflix vs. going to a sticky, crowded movie theater where a strange look could get you shot dead in this town, which I'm sure made national news (retired cop shooting the guy who was texting).
      Niki

      Delete