Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

eBay is a Cheap Friend

So one of the ways I'm saving money is turning to eBay for clothes. You've seen this Forever 21 sweatshirt a few times and it's getting a little worn but I just can't part with it yet. I love anything with a Union Jack on it.

The pants were under $7 - brand new! And they are Lucky Brand. They came with all the tags attached and fit great! I love them. I also bought some summer shorts recently, keeping the total cost (cost and shipping to around $10-15). My feeling on clothes from eBay is that I prefer new; but if something is used and in really great condition with lots of pictures and the seller has good feedback, then I feel pretty comfortable that I won't get stung. And there's so many retailers on eBay now that it isn't quite what it used to be with people auctioning off their items and bidding wars. I mostly look for Buy-it-Now options so I don't have to get into a bidding war with others.





{Jeans: Lucky Brand via eBay | Tee: Gap | Sweatshirt: Forever 21 | Boots: Vince Camuto}
 
 
 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great look - I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Last year's Xmas gift from hubby. Don't get much of a chance to wear them in FL.
      Niki

      Delete