Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Birthday Suit

It's my birthday, it's my birthday. Not bad for 42, eh?

Keeping it low key this year with dinner with hubby and manatee viewing with the family, followed by dinner near the water. It's a warm weekend and as my friend Rebecca said, "Florida is a schizophrenic woman." So true. 35 degrees to 80 degrees in a matter of a few days.

Here's what I wore for a nice Tapas dinner Saturday night. Before the downpour came, foiling hubby's plans for a trip to Ikea to look at wardrobes.





{Dress: INC | Shoes: Pour la Victoire | Necklace: J. Crew}





Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, hope you have a fabulous one.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope it was the best ever. LOVED the green dress on you! And remember, 42 is twice as much fun as 21!
    Carolyn from Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just fine with turning 42 and content in my life. All is good! I have the dress on white, too, which I featured over the summer.
      Niki

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B Day !! Your hair is getting quite long :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! love the green dress

    ReplyDelete