Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New Posts Next Week

I've been in all-day training at work this week and have been exhausted at night. Until I can get through this mortgage application training and breathe a little more next week (two holiday work luncheons!), there won't be any posts this week. Sometimes the day job takes precedence over the blog and I just don't have much spare time to post. Thanks for understanding. I'll show you my office, the non-fireplace living room, and the guest room as they are all almost complete. Finishing up the painting tonight in the guest room. The dining room floors are about 3/4 done and we'll do the final push this weekend. Stay tuned!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the "new" rooms. Take your time...we'll wait for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks so much! I appreciate that! Except for the master bedroom, the upstairs is done! A lot of blank walls that need art, but they are all painted and set up with their intended use (guest, office, makeup/workout room). We hung the wooden oars in the living room last night. I'll take pics this weekend of that. I appreciate everyone waiting on me. Home improvements take time and it's nice to know my readers understand that. :-)
      Niki

      Delete