Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pink Jungle

Good lord, I feel like Super Woman today. Create a Powerpoint presentation explaining how policies, procedures, and training tie together. Check. Go to spin class and give it a 70% effort. Okay, maybe it was 50% but 70% in my head. Check. Drive an hour home and stop by Publix cause I can't possibly eat Cat Cora's chocolate budino without vanilla (albeit "light") ice cream? Check. Whip up a batch of Williams Sonoma's pumpkin cookies for Halloween potluck tomorrow. Check. And bake them in the morning so they are freshy fresh? Check check. Do dishes, take out the trash, and do a load of laundry. Check. Paint bead board in foyer. Check. Yeah, I'm already redoing rooms. But the foyer needed it and I'll show that to you next week. Adding the bead board really tied the room together. And finally, download pictures and write a blog post at 10pm. Checkmate!

Whew! I'm tired. So I'm gonna end this post with some pics of me in uncomfortable (and I'm way too old to be wearing these) camo jeans from Gap. If you are curvy, big boned, like Southern food, hate to exercise, love Cat Cora's chocolate budino, then size up 1-2 sizes in these. Just sayin'.




{Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Keds | Lipstick: Nars Heat Wave}




Pin It!

2 comments: