Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fish Scales

Do you smell that? It's my $3 fishy tank top. Got it a couple months ago at Steinmart. I only went in the store because I was picking up some yummy pizzas at Tour de Pizza in St. Pete and needed to kill time.  At the time our house in CT still hadn't sold so I was just window shopping. But I can't pass up deals under $5. And sometimes I get lucky, although I kind of feel like a box of crayons in this outfit or two thirds of the primary colors.  Not a favorite outfit, but I do so love wearing these shoes. I get comments every time I wear them.

And please, please, please don't be one of those people that heats up fish in the microwave at work. It should be a written law posted alongside the minimum wage poster in the break room. It should be LAW! Fish never, NEVER smells good to anyone when you heat it up. Eat it once and throw away the rest.

Oh and good hair day!

 
{Tank: Steinmart | Pants: Loft | Jacket and Shoes: Zara | Lippies: MAC Rebel}
 
 

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! The white jacket keeps it from being too primary. It looks very fresh and upbeat. And the hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty top! Love the colors. Very flattering. Yes, a good hair day! Looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit. The top adds nice texture. I agree with no fish at work - ever. In fact, if I can't BBQ it .. I won't cook fish in the house (hate the smell).

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fish comment made me laugh! I don't understand why anyone thinks leftover fish for lunch is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We won't even reheat leftover Bang Bang shrimp from Bonefish Grill in our house. I turn on the exhaust fan to high (and scare Woozie out of the room) when I make scallops. She also is scared from the ding of my waffle maker. Niki

      Delete
  5. Three dollars?!?! Wow. I need to get to Florida stat, and you and I need to go shopping together. I want to learn your Jedi shopping skills!
    If I ever make it down there, be prepared....we WILL shop. : ]

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Accidental find! Let me get into the house before we shop! Oh and my car is broke. Hit huge pothole so it sits for the next few weeks until we can fix it. TV broke too. Ugh! So got a few things to fix after we close the first week of Aug then all will be well. :-)
      Niki

      Delete