Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dots and Stripes

We just saw this shirt, Niki! I know. But I’m poor and it’s the only thing left in my closet since I had to sell all my clothes to buy a house. Okay, that’s a lie. But it’s such an awesome shirt that it deserves to come out and play more. It’s a thick fabric, which works well to minimize lumps and bumps (well except for two massive bumps that I have no idea how they got passed down to me).

And what fashion blogger can resist stripes and polka dots? It’s part of a fashion blogger’s bible. “When wearing stripes, pair with polka dots or camo.” See? Pulled it straight out of the New Testament. Don’t go looking. It’s there. Trust me.
 

{Shirt: Michael Kors | Pants: Old Navy | Shoes: Arturo Chiang | Necklace: Talbots | Lippies: Nars Luxembourg}

 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I would never think to combine polka dots and stripes (mostly because I'm a solid clothes wearin' kinda gal). One must wonder why I'm trying to be a fashion blogger .. lol.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to keep blogging and I think it's because of this house stuff. 1.5 more weeks. Then hopefully this black financial cloud lifts and I'll be back to normal blogging.
      Niki

      Delete