Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

eBay Camo

Well I finally got a pair of these oh-so-popular Gap camo skinnies. Finally. I think they were in the store for a hot minute and then *poof* all gone.  I was combing eBay for larger sizes (I always have to size up in jeans/skinnies). I finally came across a woman that was selling multiple sizes. I told her what I was looking for and within a couple of weeks, she scored my size. Yay! These pants are comfortable and versatile. I can't wait to pair them with uh, everything.

And is it me or are J. Crew Factory tee shirts becoming stiffer and cheaper than they used to be? It's like I'm paying premium price for H&M quality. I think it's time to lay off the Factory tees for awhile.

 
{Pants & Shorts: Gap | Tee: J. Crew Factory | Shoes: Nine West, Converse | Necklace: Ann Taylor | Hat: Urban Outfitters}
 
 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of camo!

    Whenever I wear mine, my hubby says the same thing..."oh, I didn't see you". First fifty times, thought that was so cute (dorky, yes...but cute). Now, I'm pretty much in the eye roll stage. lol

    The house you guys are getting is great! Awesome view and it has real potential. I am looking forward to having a glimpse into your journey. Although, getting rid of the Harley fan?!?! lol Uh yeah, good call.

    Stay strong while you swim the shark infested waters called closing.

    ~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete