Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tropical Cherries

I've had this Asos skirt for a bazillion years. Well, maybe just a year. Somehow nothing ever seemed right with it. Until I popped these.... oh no. That's just wrong, Niki. Don't talk that way about this cute sweater. "What are you doing wearing a sweater in FL in May?" Would you believe we had a cold front come through last night? Me either. It was the most perfect morning/day with low humidity, a nice breeze, and a cloudless sky.

These shoes are also pretty old. A Target find several years ago that don't get enough love. But they're not the Converse shoes I was alluding to the other day. Oh I just love my two new pairs of Converse shoes and can't wait to show you. Stay tuned my little fashion bugs.

Oh and a very happy birthday to my mom today. See you on Sunday for your big milestone birthday party. This is also the day my husband proposed to me in NYC three years ago.


{Sweater: Old Navy | Skirt: Asos | Shoes: Converse | Lippies: Nars Heat Wave}




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. love this sweater..Just ordered it from Old Navy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the print of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete