Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rugby

Who says you can't wear plaid/tartan year round? I says yes, you can! And this sweater, with two of my favorite colors, can be worn with just about anything. White jeans, pink pants, blue jeans, etc. Keep it casual or dress it up. I'm just not sure it's very flattering on my big busted self. Looked darn cute in the magazines on flat-chested waifs and was even better hanging on the sales rack. But maybe when I lose a little weight and possibly pair it over another shirt, it might look a bit better.

So this will be a quick post as I'm needing to take a nightly walk. Weigh ins are on Wednesdays. I'm hoping for a good start = 4lbs.

Oh and I have to talk about my new favorite lipstick. Love, love, love this Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Luxembourg.
 
{Skirt and Sweater: J. Crew | Shoes: Nine West | Lippies: Nars Luxembourg}
 
 

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Hi I think the sweater looks cute! Love the pop of color with the shoes - is that a necklace or an attachment on the sweater?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually attached to the sweater.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Cute stuff, Niki. Cute stuff.

    Cheering for you and your weight loss goals! (Getting strange looks, but cheering none the less)

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. No weight loss so far. Having a hard time sticking to the points this time. I'll get there, though.
      Niki

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog; you have great style and love, love your hair. Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! And welcome!
      Niki

      Delete