Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Double Take

Hmm. Where have I seen this outfit before? It looks vaguely familiar but not exactly the same. Oh, must have been similar to this one, one of my favorite looks on my blog. Love everything about that post. And what a difference 6lbs makes on me! It really does. Cindy asked how tall I was the other day. I'm 5'4" or slightly under. So I'm a squatty little thing and 5-10lbs makes a huge difference in my face, stomach, arms, and thighs. These green pants still fit, albeit a bit tight at the waist. But I'm working on it and will hopefully get into the 160s over the next few months. I have a feeling it's going to be a slow road as I've been used to eating lighter for two years. I'm hoping an increase in workouts will help whittle down the lower half, even if the pounds don't melt off.

Shall we talk about hair? I think I've reached my platinum threshold. I had breakage this past bleaching. I waited 5 weeks before getting the roots touched up and still had breakage. So I'm taking that as a sign. Getting a protein treatment at the salon to try and help rebuild my strands. And what I'm thinking is that I'll go a little darker at the roots for a few times since it's less damaging and then get platinum highlights. Might be a better look on me as well. I'm kind of wanting my darker roots back to add some balance. But I do so love being this blonde. I also know it's probably not the most flattering on me so I'll find a happy medium. Now if it will just grow faster.  Although if you saw the back of my hair in that other post, you would have seen how much damage I did to myself by trying to highlight it. But it didn't take long to get it back into shape once I moved back to FL.


{Shirt: Michael Kors | Pants: Worthington | Shoes: Zara | Tassel necklace: Asos | Lippies: Nars Schiap}


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Thanks for sharing this great knowledge with us. I respect your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also 5ft 4 so a couple of pounds can add up on me too .. :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete