Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Katy?

This outfit kind of looks like yesterday's, doesn't it? Although yesterday's was really Thursday....eh details. I absolutely love, love, love this blue and red color combination and want to make it a goal to add more of it to my closet. When I saw Carrie Bradshaw in this color combination years ago, I thought Patricia Field was off her rocker. Well, she probably is, but she definitely chose some great color combinations on the show. Although at the time, I was just boring 'ol Florida girl with no style.

Speaking of style, I've been nicknamed Katy Perry at work. I said, "I don't have dark hair, I wasn't married to Russell Brand, and I don't have clothes that light up like a Christmas tree." So I really don't see it. They say it's my style - that I'm always stylish. Of course I haven't told anyone I'm a fashion blogger. Was really hoping for a Gwen Stefani comparison (c'mon hair, grow!), but no such luck. So Katy's cute and I'll take the compliment.


{Tank: Talbots Outlet | Sweater: J. Crew | Skirt: eBay | Shoes: Zara | Lippies: Nars Dragon Girl}
 
 

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. What? All this time, I've been following your blog...and you're NOT Katy Perry? Well, dang. lol

    I'm really happy for you that this job is such an improvement on your days working for Hell, Inc. I hope it continues to be a good place to work. We refer to my company as Satan's Armpit....but only in loving, fun way...yeah, right.

    Enjoy getting your errands run, closing on the house deal....but then, it's back to blogging for you! :]

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just in the boob dept! That's the only similarities I can see. Satan's Armpit - nice! I'm back to blogging. Can't blog when it's pouring. Been very rainy this week. Freggin' thunder from down under woke me up 3 times Monday night. Tried to get Miss Woozie to go to the bathroom on newspaper at 6:30 am. Oh no, that's the morning she decides to get morals. "No, mommy. I don't pee in the house. EVER. Now take me to the grass."
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Do you have a link to the Carrie outfit you're thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a couple of instances she wore these colors. Here's one: http://fashionatforty.blogspot.com/2012/06/channeling-carrie.html

      And here are the other two: http://www.labellemel.com/tag/carrie-bradshaw/

      Niki

      Delete