Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

First Day

Hi Y'all! I got home about an hour ago from my first day on the new job. It's fantastic! Small company with very helpful and friendly people. I have a flexible work schedule and I don't have to keep a time sheet or keep time on anything I work on since I'm working on things that are deadline driven. I'm starting from the ground level on the types of documents I'm working on but that's okay with me. I'm the sole technical writer and I like it that way. I don't have to work with existing material, I can be the creator. And when a company doesn't have much to start with, it gives me an opportunity to show what I can do for them. This job is a very nice change of pace compared to the micromanaging I went through for the last seven months. I actually came home smiling tonight.

No remixing today, I got me a special back-to-school dress.


 
{Dress: The Limited | Jacket: Forever 21 | Shoes: Nine West | Necklace: Kate Spade | Lippies: MAC Girl About Town}

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you have a great day! Very cute dress :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good start! Isn't is great that you can work independently and be creative?
    Fabulous dress, I love the styling with pink!

    Annette
    Lady of Style
    Now on Facebook

    ReplyDelete