Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So after spending five days in my PJs in my bedroom plastic bubble, I layed out an edgy outfit for the next day. I then woke up and said, "What am I thinking? I've been sick for a week. I can't go in looking like a rock star. Scratch that!" So this was my attempt at casual sick girl. Rock star tomorrow.

Not sure how I feel about this shirt. I think I was expecting the thickness associated with Stylemint's shirts (they are pretty thick) but then I get this thin-mint tee in the mail. Glad it was 40% off. I'm wearing a tank top under it, it's that thin. Honestly, after a few washings, I'm expecting to see the usual tiny pin holes all J. Crew tissue tees get. At least I'm managing my own expectations. I just want the perfect boatneck tee with the right proportion of stripes, fairly thick, with sleeves that hit right at or below my elbows. Know of any good ones? And the blue striped St. James one I ordered isn't much better.


 
{Shirt: J. Crew. Buy it here. | Pants: Gap | Vans: Juicy Couture (old) | Necklace: J. Crew}
 
 

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I wish I had a nack for putting together casual outfits that look polished like this does. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your chinos and just got a pair of them. Shirts with sleeves around the ellbow are great! Cover upper arms and so easy to wear at work. And nice with bangles and bracelets too.

    Really hope you're feeling better now!
    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! I just discovered your blog via Gigi. Love it and I'm your newest follower :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! And thanks for your nice compliment.
      Niki

      Delete