Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Polka Dance

Are the bows on the shoes a bit overkill? Oh probably. But who cares? They are fun! They actually came with a pair of Dr. Martens I own and am currently selling on eBay (along with other stuff) as I find them uncomfortable. No flexibility at all. So I'm selling the shoes sans bows cause I can hook the bows on other pairs of shoes for a completely different look (I also have black bows that are going to look fab with my hot pink Nine West heels). And I hooked them to my shoes with bobby pins. Genius!

Been really busy at work this past week to meet a deadline tomorrow. Putting in a lot of hours and I'm exhausted. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Looking forward to going to the Hyde Park art festival on Saturday in Tampa with my husband. Hopefully we'll grab some tapas afterward. So until next week, have a good one everyone.


{Tunic: J. Crew | Pants: Gap (Broken-in Straight) | Shoes: Michael Kors | Cardigan: J. Crew | Necklace: Forever 21 (I love this necklace!)}


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I like the black and white with a pop of bold blue....and yes, gotta love the polka dots as well. I do wonder though...why are they called "polka" dots???? hmmm
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause they make your eyes dance a crazy jig?

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this. The polka dots, color of the pants (I've been looking for this shade in a fit I like myself), the bows on the shoes. LOVE! And it's never too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meghan. You can find that color of pants at Old Navy as well. I just bought a pair with little green anchors on them. Very cute.
      Niki

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tip! I'll be looking to scoop them up cheap soon!

      Delete