Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Killing Time

So what do you do when you are too sick to go to work, can't get anything other than soup or ice cream down your sore throat, and coughing attacks rob you of your precious sleep? Uh, four years of catching up with Breaking Bad, that's what. I'm hooked on the show. Streaming all 48 episodes on Netflix (I'm halfway through them).

I took this picture (the others didn't turn out well) on Friday before I came home and worked the rest of the day from home. Since then I've been in PJs, hair you don't even want to imagine, no makeup, and tissues and cough drops galore surrounding my bedside. But I think I've just about got this thing under control and ready to return to work tomorrow. I borrowed this look from one of my newest and probably my most favorite blogger, Seersucker and Saddles. What an adorable woman Beth is with such great style and not too far off from my own style. Gotta love another native Floridian blogger.

 
{Jacket: Zara | Shirt: The Limited | Jeans: Sears | Shoes and Bag: Zara}

 


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. ugh. hate the sickies. feel better soon! but on a brighter note, how great to be able to catch up on breaking bad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! My husband and I got through episode 8. He said I could watch a few and he'll catch up. "Um honey, I'm on episode 28." Lol!
      Niki

      Delete
  2. I love the heart pattern shirts. This looks so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfy enough for 3 hours and then I went home and then changed into my grubby clothes. :-)

      Delete
  3. The perfect casual outfit ;-) I think I tried on those shoes at Zara this weekend. Of course, no half sizes and the size up was too big :-(

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki! Thanks so much, dear, for the shoutout! You look just lovely---here's to feeling better!
    xx--beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for your kind words, Beth. I love your blog! So glad I came across it.
      Niki

      Delete