Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Toto Too

Taking pictures during a tornado watch. Real good, Niki. Today is the first day I'm fully embracing the new do and I'm loving it! Using my purple shampoo every day to keep the brassiness away. And it's so weird how I can already see regrowth. I have naturally dark brown hair, peppered with gray. So I'm seeing these little dark brown dots along the hairline and scalp. My hair grows pretty quickly so I'm thinking root touch-up might actually happen in 3 weeks instead of 4. But we'll see how it goes.

I purchased this dress online (and on sale) at Anthropologie. It didn't get great reviews. Some people thought the t-shirt part was chintzy. Others didn't like the lace band across the bottom - they felt the hem should be longer. Well, I saw this dress on a woman who was bigger than me. I was standing at the meat counter at Whole Foods when I looked over and said, "That dress is adorable!" Hmm. Wonder if she thought I was picking up more than meat. Figuring she wore an XL (wild guess), I ordered it in a Large. I guess the only thing I don't like about it is the waist rides up so I have to pull it down throughout the day. I also threw a blazer over it for work. Blazers are my security blankets at work.


 
{Dress: Anthropologie | Necklace: Forever 21 (recent) | Shoes: Zara}



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. You look super with your new hair. And I love the shoes. I don't do dresses but I think that one is really cute. I think the whole thing is a do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new 'do looks great and I just LOVE the bright blue necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lissy. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair.
    Niki

    ReplyDelete