Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Short, but cute

No, the title of this blog post isn't describing me, although it totally could! Just kidding, I'm not that vain. Oh who am I kidding? I take pictures of myself daily in different outfits. It doesn't get much vainer than that!

Actually I was referring to this dress. The length is barely acceptable for work and that's standing up. Sitting down, I scooted all the way under my desk as the dress rose to mini skirt proportions. But I just love the pattern and Kelly green is one of my favorite colors. But drop-waist dresses are not curvy-girl friendly. And since we are on the downward trend with our cold (cool) weather, I wanted to bring The Conductor jacket out one last time. By this time next month, it will be beach weather. I kid you not, we start hitting the beach in March.



{Dress: The Limited | Blazer: Zara | Shoes: Zara. | Necklace: Thrifted}


Pin It!

2 comments: