Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pin My Outfits

One of my co-workers got me thinking this past week when I told her about my blog. She's the first person at work that I've shared my blog address with. She also asked if I was on Pinterest. I've posted my outfits on Pinterest in the past, but just to my regular account. So last night I stayed in and converted my personal account to a business account. I then proceeded to add almost all my outfits to my account on a new board called "My Outfits."  I say 'almost' because I only added the iPhone pics from December '11, about a month after I caught the blogging bug. At first I wasn't sure what to post about so I just started blogging about food, outfits I put together (and took pics of in my work bathroom), etc. It wasn't until I got my professional camera in January '12 and resized my pictures that I then became more focused.

So how do you find me? Simply go to www.pinterest.com and type Fashion at Forty in the Search bar. Whaaa laaaaa. There me is! My outfits are the very first board and I will try my best to remember to add new ones to the board.



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experiences with Pinterest. My account is in my blog's name but since my blog is new I haven't pinned my own outfits yet. Great idea - I will start doing it now!

    Have a great start into the new week,
    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And had my co-worker not told me 'i'm going to pin the hell out of you' (hopefully in a non-voodoo way), I wouldn't have thought to convert my account and add all my outfits. It was something I was meaning to do on a separate page on the blog, but was easier to do via Pinterest.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reaching out. I'm glad you like my blog.
      Niki

      Delete