Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tassles

I've stated before that I don't get freebies. I buy all my clothes unless they are gifts. And my shoes, I'm happy to report, were a gift! So Shoes: Zara | c/o MOM! Yay! Go Mom!

Aren't they beautiful? Who doesn't love a black, patent leather loafer? Even better when it comes with tassels. And I'm happy to report, no blisters or pain of any kind with these Zara shoes (not always the case with their shoes). So major home run on these shoes.

The shirt is also from Zara. Love the gold detail zipper that runs the length of the shirt. And the faux leather sleeves - well that's like the shoes. Who doesn't like fake baby cowskin on their arms? Moo.



{Shirt: Zara. | Shoes: Zara. Buy them here. | Pants: Target | Necklace: Forever 21 | Lipstick: Covergirl Hot Passion}

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You are killing me, with these cute shoes from Zara!! I NEED to get into a Zara store, pronto.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zipper in the back of the shirt was a surprise! I guess I need to head back to Zara. I hope they have more selection when I visit :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete