Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Theme Week - Plaid Look 1

Ready for another theme week? How about a little tartan? Seems appropriate for the holiday season, don't ya think? So let's start with a past weekend look. This was a pretty good choice for a Saturday morning stroll around the St. Petersburg Downtown farmer's market, especially since I had to park four blocks away. The temps started in the low 60s and climbed to the mid 70s so I was able to take off the vest during the day.

Did you all indulge in Thanksgiving dinner? I know I did. Been indulging a little too much and tracking a little too little. So time to start cutting back a bit and lose the 5-10lbs I think I've gained. Or at least the weight my pants are telling me I gained. But c'mon, I just couldn't resist the $8 mini pie maker at Dillards this past weekend. It really does work!

Sorry for just the two pictures. Bright House is being a real pain to work with and it's taking hours to blog.


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love the cute dress with the tartan vest. Happy to see your theme week back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. I couldn't add any outfit details as the internet kept going down. Dress is Stylemint, vest is Ralph Lauren, boots are Vince, and necklace is Ann Taylor.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Looking fabulous hun. Loving the mix.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Tune in tomorrow for what not to wear! Plaid fail!
      Niki

      Delete
  3. Cute! I must invest in dresses next year .. I have like no casual dresses.

    Monica
    http://www.pear-shaped-gal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Stylemint. I was skeptical at first but this dress has lasted through several washings (hang dry always) and still looks good vs. my Old Navy dresses that never make it past a couple of washings before fading. I also prefer a thicker cotton dress and this fits the bill.
      Niki

      Delete