Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Theme Week - Leather Final Look

You know how you go into a store to grab one specific item and end up walking out with something completely different? This happened to me last night after Spin class when I quickly popped into Marshall's on the way home hoping to find a pair of dark blue leggings. No such luck. However, I spotted these Kenneth Cole burgundy jeans on clearance. How is it that the trendiest fall color is marked down to $20? I don't know but I combed those racks looking for more colors to no avail. Not to worry, I'm seeing so many possibilities with these jeans.

Thought I would finish out what turned to be "faux leather" theme week with a more monochromatic look. Just wish the dotted blouse were longer. Hope you enjoyed theme week. It takes more planning and committment to do theme weeks but I enjoy doing them.

Have any plans this weekend? Hubby and I are going to Ribfest tonight and tomorrow night. Buddy Guy tonight and Heart tomorrow. He's going for the music, I'm going for the ribs! BBQ isn't exactly common in CT so I'm really looking forward to trying it from dozens of award winning vendors.


{Jacket: Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's | Tank: Forever 21 | Jeans: Kenneth Cole | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Forever 21}
 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit. Love the shoes & top!
    Thanks for the leather week. Enjoyed it!
    Have a wonderful weekend w/ ribs & music! Great combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty. Although this outfit was better in concept than execution.

      Delete
  2. It's a toss-up whether I liked today's look more or yesterday's. Loved both! Great score on the jeans, they are perfect with those adorable shoes. I see what you mean about the top being longer, but the overall impression was classy-hip. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you Cindy. Personall yesterday's was my fav. Today's - eh not so much. In fact it's time to retire the shirt. But don't worry, the polka dots are coming back in the form of my shoes. Can't wait to show them!
      Niki

      Delete