Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Imitation is Flattery

I saw a cute outfit recently on one of my favorite bloggers, Atlantic Pacific, and thought I'd pay a little homage to her and give it my take. I have a similar leopard coat that will be getting a lot of wear over the next few months.

I'm also coming up on a birthday at the end of the month. I've been blogging for almost a year and am thinking of what I want to do for a special anniversary post. Any ideas? Maybe a picture collage over the last year? And my real birthday is fast approaching as well. When I first started this blog, it was a way to cope with turning 40 and to showcase new clothing after a 20-30 lb weight loss. I didn't think it would be a long-term thing so I wasn't thinking of a long term name. But I'm sure a lot of bloggers wish they had thought their blog names through.

We're also have Internet issues on a nightly basis making it hard to post. This post took 3 hours.

 
{Coat: Zara | Pants: Old Navy Rockstar | Tee: Gap | Shoes: J. Crew | Necklace: Ann Taylor}
 
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I like the collage idea for an anniversary post.

    And I think your blog name is fine. Don't we all just stay 40 once we hit it the first time??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there ..

    I'm a new blogger and looking for bloggers in 'this age range' :-)

    Love that you added pink with the leopard instead of red.

    Best regards, Monica
    http://pear-shaped-gal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Monica and thank you for your comment.

      Delete