Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Classic Whites

I got so many compliments on this outfit when I wore it Tuesday. I also had people tell me I'm brave for wearing all white and that they can't wear it because it wouldn't be white anymore once the day was over.

I've had these shoes for quite a few months. Got them before I moved to FL. I haven't worn them before because the right heel rubs. For that reason, they aren't the most comfortable. But with a Band-Aid, I was able to even run errands at lunch.

As we watch the nightly news, I feel so sorry for all those that lost their homes in NJ and NY and how hard it must be for my peeps up north. My thoughts are with you.


{Blazer: Zara | Shirt: Asos | Pants: Land's End | Shoes: Zara | Necklace: J. Crew}
 

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Great shoes. And I love the outfit. Florida is so different from Tennessee that I find white a little unexpected. But I lived there for 6 years and I was totally unable to do winter colors. Dark gray in Florida made me sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy. I have family in TN. Dressing in FL is quite a bit different than up north. From what I've seen at work, women are too scared to step out of their comfort zone and try bright clothes. And this is the state they should be wearing brights! :-)
      Niki

      Delete
  2. I love the shoes. You do wear your clothes very well. I enjoy looking forward to seeing how and what you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh about "because I'm shy I come off snobby" because that is me exactly! And the people who know me just don't believe me when I say I am shy. Then I read your Halloween post about not liking to dress up and felt again that we must be very alike. Up until a couple years ago I flat out refused to do it. On that at least, I have reformed.

    Fun blog, thanks for voicing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Might take us shy people a little longer to warm up to people but once we do, we're pretty cool people!
      Niki

      Delete
  4. This is really pretty. Love the gold sparkle with the white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Felt very comfortable in this outfit.

      Delete