Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Military Sparkle

This outfit combines quite a few of my favorites - rhinestones, camouflage, and military. When I came across this tank top in Zara, I was disappointed that all that hung on the rack were Mediums. I'm typically a L or XL in Zara tops and blazers (forget bottoms), which equate to a size 10 or 12. But I loved it so much that I decided to squeeze try it on. I was extremely surprised to find that it fit like a L/XL. No wonder so many of them were still hanging on the rack. It would swim on all the XS/S girls that typically shop at Zara.

While we're on the subject of Zara, I need to address some quality issues. This blazer and this one have had issues. Fraying and tearing at the back seams. Luckily, my mom is a whiz at the sewing machine and fixed me right up. However, she even said the quality was poor. But I love Zara and will continue to shop there.  I also love that I live close to my mom now who has really helped me on so many levels since I moved back. Thanks, Mom!

I got some compliments on this outfit at work. 



{Tank: Zara | Cords: Talbots | Jacket: J. Crew | Shoes: Belle by Sigerson Morrison}
 
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. What a unique tank top! I like!
    Nice outfit you've put together, including the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to keep quiet about your blog at work. I wanted to tell you that your hair looks really nice in these pictures. Very nice blond color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did get highlights a few weeks ago but there is a noticeable difference in how blonde highlights look when living up north and down south. A week after I got my highlights, I flew up to CT to help hubby move. I looked at my highlights up there and they looked dull, not as bright. And I swear by my new blow dryer, flat iron, and Tigi products. Smooth, smooth, smooth hair.
      Niki

      Delete