Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Halloween a little early. I've had this JCP jacket in my closet for months now. "Blah, blah, blah, we've heard this one from you before, Niki." It just felt too orange for any month other than October. I mean can you really pair black and orange together without looking like either a jailbird or a kid begging for some saturated fats and complex carbs?

The necklace was a recent purchase from Forever 21 and sister thought it was a bit pricey at almost $9. I don't know where she's been getting her jewelry (our father did sell fine jewelry for many, many years at much higher prices than my costume jewelry), but that's pretty cheap for a necklace.

This Gap tank was giving me major cleavage today. I'm not the type to show off my busty assets. I consider them way too big and more of a hindrance than a benefit. Husband might have a different opinion. So I kept tugging on my tank all day to pull it up and cover myself.

On another note, hubby and I have some weekend plans. We're celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on Monday. We got married in FL so we're going to go back on Sunday to the beach hotel we got married at and have dinner at the yummy restaurant after soaking up some sun all day long. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend. On Saturday, I'm getting my hair cut. Going a little shorter with a few more layers. I then might tool around the mall in Tampa for some window shopping.

As I was rushing to take this pics this morning, I forgot to show you my footsies. These are the shoes I wore.

Have a great weekend!



{Blazer: JCP | Jeans: Sears | Tank: Gap | Necklace: Forever 21 | Lipstick: Nars Heat Wave}

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love the orange/black combo! Pretty blazer & necklace!
    ~Happy Anniversary!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and looks super comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than the tugging of the tank top, it was comfortable.

      Delete
  3. Loving the colour of the jacket, it looks fab teamed with the jeans.

    X x

    ReplyDelete