Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim Substitute

My cheapy Loft version of the 3.1 Phillip Lim sweatshirt arrived yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it. It's thin, darker than it looks on the website, but will pair nicely over button downs. I also realized that I don't own a lot of classic neutral button down shirts. So I'm going to work on getting white, blue, and black button downs. I've checked a few sites but just haven't found the right ones yet. Might have to go back to Zara as they had some pretty nice ones for under $35.

I love the pattern mixing I have going on today. It's a simple look really, with only a couple of colors, but very work appropriate. Since we have clients on site the next two days, you'll see similar outfits tomorrow and Friday.

Like the new haircut? I'm really considering growing out my bangs again and doing a shorter asymmetrical cut with long bangs and short in the back. So much easier to fix in the morning. When I was describing this cut to my stylist, I showed her a picture of Lissy's hair from A Girl in Boston. Thanks Lissy!


{Sweatshirt: Loft. Buy it here. | Blouse: Zara | Skirt: Gap | Shoes: Nine West Andriana | Sunglasses: Ray Bans | Lipstick: Nars Dragon Girl}
 
 
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, very cute. And your hair looks super sassy in that great sunshine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, your hair looks great! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I'm glad I could provide a little inspiration. I'm sure my stylist will be pleased to hear this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit...absolutely adore the bottom shirt layer. That print ins gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete