Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stripes and Military

Last weekend my sister and I went to the mall for a bit. As we were strolling around, we came across one of those cheapy juniors stores. However in the window was an outfit combo that my sister and I were able to move past the hoochie momma look and see the potential for other combinations. The outfit featured studded, bedazzled denim cutoff shorts, a cheap black and white tank top (and it was cheap - both my sister and I tried one on and it was sooo sheer), and a cute olive colored button-down. Oh yeah, and knee-high black faux suede boots. See Exhibit A.

Exhibit A



Without adding a single piece to my wardrobe, I came up with this work-friendly option. Note the only bedazzling going on is in my shoes.

Exhibit B


{Dress: Old Navy | Jeans: Inked & Faded | Jacket: J. Crew | Belt: (old - unknown) | Shoes: Donald Pliner}
 
Pin It!

4 comments: