Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Spikes and Fall Lips

Didn't realize how Gothic my lips looked today. Thought they were more "fall like" rather than "Marilyn Manson like." But I gotta say that the lipstick stayed on all day. However, I think it's going into the 'yeah, don't wear that to work again, Niki' pile.

But how great are the shoes? Right??!! I got them on myhabit.com for under $50. They normally retail for over $250. I love the metallic look combined with the spikes and the unexpected jute insole. I haven't worn this H&M top before but liked the combo of the collar with the shoes. The pants aren't my usual taste but they were $5 at Gap. Normally I would pair a low heel with cropped pants to elongate the leg, but I just couldn't resist showing off these fab shoes. The shoes would look great with shorts or jeans and a cool tank top.


{Top: H&M | Pants: Gap | Shoes: Belle by Sigerson Morrison | Lipstick: MAC Prince Noir}
 
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are great, i actually really like the Shoe pant pairing. greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete