Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Organizing

Thanks everyone for all your caring comments from my moving post yesterday. Hubby and I got our moving truck out of 'truck jail' and it was unloaded last night. We have a full house and a full storage unit. Hopefully over the next couple of days, we'll get it all sorted out (I found silverware last night - no more plastic forks - yay!). My husband's birthday party is also this Saturday, so I have to focus on that in the next couple of days as we have about 25 guests coming to the beach condo my mom rented for us. I'm sending hubby there on Friday to go enjoy some 'man time' while I run errands for food, cake, wine, and beer.

So until I can get around easily in the apartment and get through this party...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment