Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Uninspired

I wasn't feeling too inspired in the wardrobe department today, even though my husband said I looked nice. However, I was flipping through the TV last night (or maybe it was the night before - it's all blurring together for me at this point with the move), and I came across the last 10 minutes of the movie The Switch. I've never seen it. But as usual, I'm always in awe of Jennifer Aniston's makeup and thought I would try to recreate it in today's look. It was a spur of the moment thing as my makeup started out just like any other day where it would be a winged look.




Unfortunately, this is the only picture I could find from the end of the movie with the look I was trying to recreate. So just watch the movie and look into her baby blues.


I also only own one pair of nice black slacks. Can you believe it? When I was getting ready to fly down to Florida for my interview a couple of weeks ago, I considered this pair with a blazer but really didn't want to go with that combo. I think I need to invest in some new black pants as I've had this pair from when I was about 20lbs heavier.


{Top: Loft | Pants: Gap | Shoes: Franco Sarto | Belt: J. Crew | Bracelet: Marc Jacobs. Buy it here. | Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam VI. Buy it here.}


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Your eyes look fantastic! Whenever I get the urge to change up my eye make up, it usually end up with the raccoon look.....not quite what I was aiming for, not that there is anything wrong with raccoons...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Well you aren't alone. I get racoon eyes by the end of the day. Throughout the day I have to wipe under my eyes as my eyeline travels, especialy if I laugh a lot throughout the day.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. They are nice pants, but I agree it's time for something little more form fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you look very pretty as always. I love the lipstick, a nice bold but natural looking color for you.

    LOVE the shoes, and although it's not the most elaborate outfit I've seen from you it looks really, really nice. Especially appropriate since Jennifer Aniston is known for her minimalist style.

    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks Cindy. Really sweet of you to say that. I appreciate it.
      Niki

      Delete