Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stuffed in My Closet

Back in 2007/2008, I bought four J. Crew Loreli dresses (mint, black, white, and peach). While emptying one of my upstairs closets this past weekend, I came across the forgotten lot of dresses. I packed up the peach and black ones and decided to keep the white and mint in rotation during the move to FL. How nice is it to find clothes that you forgot about (they were packed behind business suits that are a wee bit small still) and have them still be in fashion be it in color or style? Like finding a new wardrobe. I don't even think I wore the white dress before. So sad.

And if I look tired in my pictures from here until mid August, it's because my move list keeps getting longer and longer. Every day I tack onto the list (call the Vet, call the insurance company  - gotta have FL insurance before I can title my car down there and it has to be done w/in 10 days of moving into the state, fill out a change of address on USPS, post clothes on ebay, get more boxes, etc.).

Last night, hubby and I took a break from it all. We shut off the TV, phones, computers, etc. and just has a nice quiet evening together. The unfortunate part of this move is that hubby must stay back a few extra weeks to finish house projects before it goes on the market. It will be hard being apart but worth it in the end.



{Dress: J. Crew | Jean Jacket: Target. Similar here. | Shoes: J. Crew Drea. Buy them here. | Belt: Urban Outfitters | Lipstick: Hourglass Fever. Buy it here.}

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I really love this. It looks so comfortable. And what a great find! I just found 3 pairs of pants in my guest room closet. Can't wait to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I adore the jean jacket with this and the pink shoes. You are certainly getting the maximum use of those pink shoes...they're great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. The shoes are pretty but definitely not made for walking. The right one rubbed against my big toe. ouchie.
      Niki

      Delete
  3. Great dress and it looks fab with the bright pink shoes and belt. No wonder you were chuffed to have found this hidden gem hiding in your cupboard.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just out of curiosity, are you British?
      Niki

      Delete