Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Special Kohl's Discount

Should I talk about the great deal I got on the pants or this tank I spotted in Forever 21? Okay, I'll talk about both. I had two $10 rewards in my Gap statement this month. Don't you hate how they stick them in the statements now rather than mailing them out? I always forget about them. Maybe that's Gap's master plan. Anyhoo, I spotted these pinstripe ankle pants and another pair of rosy beige ankle pants on final sale. Grand total for both? $14! Go Niki, go Niki!

I spotted the tank top on my way out of Forever 21 as sister was buying a dress. Forever 21 is giving me the heebie jeebies these days. I walk in and start feeling the cheap quality of the clothes and just want to run out. Well, until I spotted this tank. Hey, it happens. I cave sometimes. Especially with unique flower or mirror image prints. I thought instead of pairing it under a blazer that I would put it on top of my Ann Taylor blouse. And I think it works, except for the massive criss cross wrinkles on my breasts.

I also received a comment on my blog on Monday from a Kohl's representative. She wanted to make sure I passed along a discount to my readers. Here's what she had to say:

"I noticed that you offer your readers great fashion advice. Therefore, I also wanted to share an exclusive 10% off code for kohls.com. You can use the code UBLOGTEN now through October 24th and stack your savings with one other department specific code as well. Feel free to use this code and share it with your readers!"

So there you go! Head on over to kohls.com and get shopping!



{Top: Ann Taylor | Pants: Gap | Tank: Forever 21. Buy it here. | Shoes: Vera Wang for Kohl's. Buy them here. | Lipstick: Nars Heat Wave}
 
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the layering. I thought the "tank" had sleeves. Looks great. Gotta love it when you get such a great deal.

    ReplyDelete