Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feeling Fine

I feel great in this outfit. Feel like my old self again. Got my pattern mixing going on, got compliments on my necklace, and was told at work that I put great outfits together. And it was a good hair day in muggy weather (more on that in another post - still doing research).

Tonight we went to a restaurant at a small airport in St. Pete. It was $5 burger night and my nephew was in awe of the small prop planes taking off right outside the restaurant windows. Very cute place with a neat twist. The burgers were good as well. So good that I ate my entire burger, felt guilty, and then had to walk it off in the neighborhood. Glad it didn't rain tonight. Hubby said it's beautiful in Connecticut right now. Go figure.


 
{Top: Zara | Pants: Talbots | Shoes: Rock & Republic | Necklace: H&M | Lipstick: Nars Red Dragon}
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit. Glad work is going well, I imagine its hard not having hubby with you. I am sure the time will go quickly till he joins you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. Finally have a day to just chill and reply to blog posts. Thanks so much!
      Niki

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit - so pretty! The sleeves, the necklace, the pants - perfect together!

    xo, sam

    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sam. Sorry for the late reply.

      Delete