Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Black & White

I bought this Joe Fresh neoprene shirt in NYC. I think it looked better on the hanger than in person. And no matter what bra I wear underneath, this shirt gives me the inevitable boob spillover. So I paired it with a blazer and wha-la, a black and white outfit was born.

And now that most of my clothes are packed and just a few outfits remain for my blog (my little closet looks sadder than usual - so empty), it's all starting to hit that I'm leaving soon and our lives are about to change for the better. I got my last pedicure at my usual cheapy mall nail salon, I refrained from buying fast fashion at my local H&M (yay me!), I'm starting to pack up my desk at work, we're down to using paper plates and two wine glasses, our realtor is coming in a couple of days, I've made the hotel arrangements in North Carolina for the first leg of my trip, and my sister has cleared closet space in her spare bedroom for my short stay.

My eBay sales went well. I know a few of you bought some of my clothing and I appreciate that. Half the packages were mailed on Monday and the rest (with the exception of two late payers) today. So by end of week, you should have your new (used) frocks. Once I get to Florida, I may unload more on eBay.


{Blazer: Zara | Shirt: Joe Fresh NYC | Pants: Lands End. Buy them here. |  Shoes: Nine West. Buy other options here. | Necklace: J. Crew | Lipstick: Nars Dragon Girl. Buy it here.}

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Always a great combination! Love it:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, classy cool and crisp....a wonderful summer outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks great. Is the shirt hot?

    ReplyDelete