Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shop My Closet

With the impending move only a couple of weeks away, I decided to sell some of my clothes and shoes. After looking at Threadflip, I decided to go with eBay instead. I wasn't too impressed with Threadflip and the type of items being sold. Plus I think they charge $7 shipping for each item. Ouch. It doesn't cost $7 to ship a skirt, my friends.


So here is a collage of some of the items I'm selling. I have about 30 of the 40 items already listed and will be posting more throughout Tuesday. So how do you find me? My seller ID is "shoehoard."
  1. On the eBay home page, click the Advanced link right next to the big blue Search box.
  2. On the Advanced Search page, in the left pane under Find Items, click By seller.
  3. In the "Enter seller's user ID" box, type shoehoard.
(and there's my technical writing skills for ya!)


Some of my listed items take a little while to show up on eBay. Keep checking back if you don't see something. Also, if you are interested in something from my closet that I haven't listed, ask me about it. I might be willing to part with it.




Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I use eBay a lot to cleanse my wardrobe and enable me to replenish it as needed. Good luck with all your listings.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just placed my bids on the lauren conrad and pink bomber jackets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I just saw that. Happy bidding. If you win those two, I'll combine shipping for ya.
      Niki

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Gonna keep my eye on my bids :-)

      Delete
  3. I really wish your feet were bigger! I bet you don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Well there's something you don't hear every day. Lol. Actually mine need ti get bigger or my sister's need to get smaller so we can share.
      Niki

      Delete
  4. Yeah! You wear my sister's size. She can share with my mom but I took after my dad's sisters and am built more like them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sulking over the BASS RA Oxfords that are not my size.....sulk mope sob whine....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww don't be sad little Lisa. It will be okay. ;-) I actually thought I would get tons if wear out of them and found they just weren't right with anything. Hopefully that makes you feel better.
      Niki

      Delete