Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

MIRROR RORRIM

Doesn't my shirt look like the image from the now defunct show Medium? I love mirror mirror image clothing. I have a skirt from Asos that I haven't shown you yet that is similar. This top sold out quickly online at Zara when they started their semi-annual sale last month. It's pretty cool, but dips wayyy low in the back, hence the tank top underneath. At first I didn't know what I was going to pair the top with. There are so many choices. And when it cools down for a few days in January in Florida (ahhh, loving it), I can pair my Bernard Harvey eggplant colored blazer with it that I snagged for a steal at the thrift store.

This is the Old Navy skirt that you last saw on my Spendid for Less post. I only own this one maxi skirt and I recently bought a maxi dress from Target while shopping for ballet flats with my sister in Tampa over the weekend. Maxi skirts and dresses are very forgiving and flattering for curvy women. You would think they would just enhance problem areas, but they actually smooth out the lumps and bumps.


{Skirt: Old Navy. Buy it here. | Shirt: Zara | Shoes: Juicy Couture via eBay | Necklace: Ann Taylor | Lipstick: MAC Rebel. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. These colors are really, really nice and they look great with your coloring. I have a maxi dress that I would wear maybe out to dinner or something at a resort, and I have a black linen maxi skirt that I've worn a few times but am still having a problem styling. I love it because it's nice material, doesn't wrinkle, and is more A line than straight, but I just never know what to pair it with. I'm not getting rid of it; I guess I just have to keep trying different tops to wear with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I just had a thought, Kathy. I've been showing my followers what to wear and how to style what I have. But you're not the first to say, "I have such and such in my closet that I don't know what to pair with, etc." I would love to do something where you send me in a few pics of just the clothing or you in an outfit or separates and I help you style your closet. I think it would be a really fun addition to the blog. Think about it and maybe we can come up with something where I try it with you and see how it goes from there?
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Loving the top, the colours are amazing as is the shape of the back.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I love it, too!
      Niki

      Delete