Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Surrey with a Fringe on Top

So I've gone back to bangs (fringe to you across the pond). What do you all think? I'm feeling very Reese Witherspoon and back to my comfort zone. And just as I suspected, my shoes left a couple of blisters on my feet from yesterday. But they are so pretty (the shoes, not the blisters).

It was a bit cool again this morning so I threw on an old Old Navy cardigan over my Joe Fresh tee and Lands End jeans. I love my summer white jeans. They are very comfy. Nothing too exciting about this look, but with so many people out of the office and on vacation (we don't have too many left at work anyway), I just wanted a simple summer work outfit.



{Cardigan: Old Navy (old). Similar here. | Tee: Joe Fresh | Jeans: Land's End. Buy them here. Cheaper version here and here. | Necklace: eBay (although I did see it recently at H&M) | Belt: J. Crew | Shoes: Keds. Cute eyelet ones here. | Lipstick: MAC Girl About Town. Buy it here.}



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. The bangs look great, they really draw the attention to your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bangs (fringe to us britts) looks great hun

    X x

    ReplyDelete